Skip to main content

A Warm Welcome




Welcome to The Vibe and Shine, the space I've created to share what I've learnt about creating and living my best life. The pearls and gifts I share with you here are all accessible within each and every human alive on the planet, and only requires that you open your mind to a new way of doing things than what you've been taught to date.

Regardless of what you've been through, you can live the life you've dreamed of, heal, and live to your full potential.

My main objective: To expand your consciousness.

Tools I use are based in science, with many religions and philosophies sharing the same concepts, and my perspective traversing the spectrum from science through to contemplative philosophy from various ancient traditions. Regardless of what you have chosen as your personal belief system, or who you subscribe to as the figure head or icon of your most potent personal power supply, the insights I am offering work within the respective frameworks. Even if you're not religious at all.

Other tools at my disposal are intuition and shadow work, but the crux of the information I'm transmitting revolve around humans being electromagnetic beings with vibrational frequencies, just like everything else in 'reality'.

The only criteria required to learn through my work is a will for self improvement, and the determination and perseverance to do what it takes to improve yourself as a human. My teachings are a map along your journey. You'll learn commitment to yourself that breaks through outdated, unhealthy templates; self-limiting and self-sabotaging behaviour; and the boundaries of limited consciousness.
In no way do I subscribe to the idea of being a guru. I'm merely a human on my own journey to myself willing to share useful information I've learnt on my path.

Follow me as I walk my talk to live my healthiest, wealthiest, best life, and if you resonate with my perspective, feel free to contact me for personal guidance on your own journey to your most rewarding, enriching, and fulfilling life.

My words are for you if you've started questioning how you're living and wanting more for your life, and from life, for those who are feeling unfulfilled or overwhelmed with life, I'm here to bring to your attention, there's another way to do this crazy thing called life.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It's going to require you to be brave enough to look inside yourself and break through the stuff that's holding you back. It's going to require courage to take action and make the changes necessary to live your best life. It's going to require that you have honest conversations with yourself about what is and isn't working for you, and let go of some things.
It's going to take work.

It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it.

You won't lose anything that isn't real, but you'll gain so much more that is real, rewarding and enriching.

"Responsibility is always the very first step to freedom." -- Osho


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're drawn to working with me, write me a mail and let me know where you're at with life. How old are you? Where did you grow up? Do you have a cultural heritage?  Are you in some form of relationship? Are you happy? Where does your life feel stagnant? How would you like to improve yourself?
Sessions are one hour long, and can be held via Skype, Whatsapp call, or FaceTime.
I am happy to accommodate the session to work in favour of your time zone.
Please email Nicholette at thevibeandshine@gmail.com to set up an appointment.

Instagram: @thevibeandshine
YouTube: The Vibe and Shine

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things