Skip to main content

Testimonials: What The Souls Are Saying


Linda, 34, Cape Town
"I met Nicholette in 2016, at a very low point in my life. I'd moved cities, with two very young children, with little support base and almost no friends. We gelled instantly and I was amazed by her personal confidence and development, the likes of which I've hardly seen in anyone else. She helped me grow myself into a stronger, more confident person while at the same time nurtured my inner child. She always understood the problems I had and never judged or spoke condescendingly towards me, and gave me relevant insight on how to move through a difficult emotion or state of being. We have both been on a very similar path since we met and we constantly confer with each other on how we can better our selves and the world around us."

Angela, 29, San Diego
"I've known Nicholette since 2015 now, and since the beginning it was clear that she had so much to share with this world. Nicholette has seen me through highs and lows and through it all has held a space of deep, unwavering love and safety. Her thoughts and insights encourage inquiry and exploration. There is no topic too big for her -- she shows up for it all and is always open to understanding. I once read somewhere that in order to be successful in life and relationships we should 'first seek to understand, then to be understood' - this is Nicholette. I put my full faith behind this incredible being, knowing full well that all she does is with love and deep compassion."

Candice, 39, Cape Town
"I found Nicholette to be a great listener, very understanding, and recommended tools related to my situation. She asked very thought provoking questions to help me deal and heal with my situation. I can honestly say that I feel a sense of relief after we had our session. I am very thankful for your knowledge Nicholette, your insight is refreshing and I know you will help many more people along the way."

Daniel, 31, Cape Town
"I met Nicholette during a really dark patch. My marriage had failed, my wife had moved out and begun a relationship with someone else. Despite me asking her to come home for many months, it seemed divorce was on the cards. I'm so thankful for Nicholette being there during this time. Through her, I realised my self worth and that I deserve better.  I also learnt to establish healthy boundaries and ask for what I need. Once this shift took place internally in myself, it miraculously turned the dynamic of my marriage around. Suddenly my wife wanted me back, and requested that I give our marriage another chance. Today we are back together, and our relationship is much healthier than before. I recommend Nicholette for anyone needing to learn to take their power back in situations and discover their self worth.. She is open-minded, understanding, and can pick up subtle information that is not obvious when it comes to interpersonal energetic dynamics."

Cindy Petrie, 40, Cape Town
"When I met Nicholette for the first time, I knew there was something different and special about her. She had the sort of intuition and understanding that only comes from real life experiences. I can speak openly about any topics and I always feel uplifted and positive going forward in my struggles with difficult people. She is one of the most positive people I have ever met and I am grateful that I have."

Beatrice, Transformational Coach, 34, London, United Kingdom
"Nicholette appeared in my life in at exactly the right moment and I connected instantly with her blog - so much so that I wanted to take it one step further and work with her. She is a beautiful, conscious soul who has profound knowledge and wisdom to share, she is extremely intuitive and is not afraid to challenge you when you need it, hold space at other times, and put up a big fat mirror in front of you to show you everything within yourself without judgement, awareness and compassion. Nicholette has made a big difference to my growth and I am ever so grateful for her support."

Ann Du Toit, Pretoria, South Africa
"I had the privilege of spending a week with Nicholette and it felt like meeting a member of my Soul Family. We had hours of deep conversations that have given me powerful insight into my own life. Nicholette's guidance has been absolutely profound. Thank you for shining your bright light!"


Lauren Melnick, @thewanderlustmovement Travel Blogger, South Africa
"I met Nicholette in 2019 after she stumbled upon my IG post about me discovering manifestation. A week later, we met for coffee, poke bowls and G&Ts in Cape Town. We had an amazing high vibe chat over two hours, and it was great to connect with someone so entrenched in their manifestation journey. She gave me a lot of food for thought, advice and shared her story with me. By the end of it, we both realised that we probably manifested each other! Nicholette wanted to learn SEO (which is something I'm super passionate about), and she had an opening for a content writer just when I had recently ended a contract with a client."

Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.⁠

I can assist you in learning to:⁠
*Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.⁠
*Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.⁠
*Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things