Skip to main content

Schedule A Meet With Me: Personal Guidance And Self Exploration


Meet with me to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance. Learn to raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires. Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker. Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself.

To book a session with me, email thevibeandshine@gmail.com to find out how much the investment in yourself is and to arrange scheduling. In my experience, a session hardly ever only lasts one hour. It takes time to de-armor and open up with a new person. The inspired shifts only happen once you're comfortable to trust that you're in safe space, and can then relax into the conversation, open up, and share on a deeper level.

While it is your choice, I do suggest a two-hour meet. If you're not in my area, talk sessions are held online on Zoom. Please ensure you've signed up and sorted Zoom out on your device before the session.

If you're in the Cape Town area, meetings have the option to be in person, at my discretion. 

My in-person and online sessions are informal.

My work here is to inspire another way to approach life, and so the environments I choose to work with others will be conducive to joy, health, inspiration, and authentic human experiences. We're here to be healthy humans first, before we can be healthy at anything else in life.

When in-person sessions are booked, I meet you in a public area for first contact and then, should we both feel comfortable with each other, we can even head off on an adventure together. Cape Town is gorgeous and awesome. We can walk on the beach or mountain and connect in nature where it's so healing, we can even go on a 'day-cation' should you wish to schedule me for the day for beautiful, deep and meaningful conversations.

Feel free to read what the others have said about their time spent with me on my Testimonials Page.

Appointments are only confirmed once payment has been received. The reason I choose payment upfront to confirm the booking is so we can clear a pathway where we release any energetic niggles concerned with payment so we can focus on the exploration. Previously, people have not paid after their sessions, and I have also booked my time to meet the person only for them not to arrive at the appointment.

My time, my attention, and my energy are valuable, as are yours. Confirming the appointment with payment is confirming to life that you are willing to invest value in yourself to shift into a better space. Investing in value towards your wellbeing reflects profound reflections back to you when it comes to improving the state of your life.

Disclaimer
 All my services are non-refundable, so please request an invoice if you are serious about working with me. Once the invoice has been paid, I will offer you my first available date. This could be up to eight weeks in advance. I appreciate your patience and understanding of my full schedule.

Rescheduling/cancellation policy
  •    As this is a non-refundable service, if you need to cancel your session, please give me 24 hours notice.
  •    If you miss your session, you will still be charged. 
  •  You can reschedule within 24-hours notice of the appointment date, and be given my next available date. Only two reschedules are granted before the appointment is considered void. It's obviously not meant to be at this moment if stuff keeps coming up that you can't make the session. Try again at a later stage perhaps.
  •    If you call in or arrive late, your session will still end at the original scheduled time so that the person after you can begin on time, or I can move onto my next appointment punctually and well timed.
I appreciate you stopping by and reaching out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding One's Pack: Belonging as Blessing (An Excerpt)

  This tale is an exerpt from Clarissa Pinkola Estes's book, Women Who Run With The Wolves. It's one of my favourite tales ever, and one of my favourite books ever. Her story is for anyone, man or woman, who has journeyed through life feeling exiled or alone, different from everyone else, and like you don't fit in anywhere. May you read these words, and may they bring your heart peace. It's a story many of us know from our childhood, but maybe didn't take the time to understand as an adult, unless maybe you've got children of your own by now. I felt compelled to share this with you this week. I highly recommend this book, not only for women, although I feel every girl and woman should have this book next to her bed as a guide for life. I have found it to have sacred properties, in that, whenever I pick the book up (I have been reading it slowly) the place I pick it up from applies to what I am facing in my life at the moment. She unpacks situa

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar