Skip to main content

The Human Template

Photo By Monique Grobler


From my perspective, there is a template to life that every human being on this planet needs to endure and transcend. Regardless of what cultural background you are from, regardless of your colour, creed, or religion: every one of us arrives on this planet to overcome challenges. A sort of obstacle course of emotions if you would prefer to look at it that way.

We arrive on this planet in perfection, some with physical challenges and harsh environments, but when we arrive here at birth, we are all whole beings – pure and untainted.

As we grow and get further into this human experience, our first experiences of suffering begin when what we want or need is denied to us in some way or another. Be it love, material items, respect, or other human rights, we absorb the experiences that are not in alignment with what feels harmonious as pain and suffering.

Not one human has escaped this template of being born whole and pure, and needing to face pain and adversity in one way or another. You could have all your wants and needs met throughout life, and still, people die, relationships come to an end, and we feel pain.

I have come to the realisation that the goal of life is to transcend the suffering and get back to being whole and pure again, despite all the pain.

Unfortunately, as humans, we are also faced with other challenges in life, ensuring we have food and shelter, most of which demands hard currency in exchange. For most humans, this means needing to work in exchange for the money to pay for life.

For most humans having to work to provide themselves with basic survival needs means working 40-45 hour work weeks, five to six days per week, performing tasks that not everyone finds rewarding or stimulating.

Add to the mix kids, pets, spouses, running a household efficiently, and you can quite easily see how life can get a little overwhelming, and people battle to cope, nevermind the different personalities and compatibility issues throughout the relationships we have in our life.

The options we've been shown as solutions to our overwhelm are as follows:
Doctors and 'qualified professionals' are very quick to diagnose depression and disorders and prescribe medication.
Others, depending on the kind of people we were surrounded by while growing up, inherit substance abuse as an escape.
None of these offer a solution to the core issues however, and only act as a band-aid for our pain.

What I am wanting to show you addresses the core problem so that you don't need to medicate or escape your life.

I want to show you that you have everything you need inside you to navigate your life healthily.

I want to teach you to rely on yourself for all you need to help yourself through any situation using the tools that have been so helpful to me along my journey, so that eventually you won't even need my guidance because you are fully self soothing and directing.

Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.⁠

I can assist you in learning to:⁠
*Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.⁠
*Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.⁠
*Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.⁠









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things