Skip to main content

Breaking Down Abundance


With all this talk about manifestation, creating the life you want, and living in abundance, I thought I'd break down what it means to actually live in abundance.

Some would think it's having loads of money. While that is one form of abundance, it's not the only form. To me, living in abundance is being able to do what you want and need to do when you want and need to do it.

When you find yourself in alignment with life and living in the flow of life, abundance flows in through many avenues. Having the means to go to the store to buy the food you require to feed yourself provides a sense of security and stability, which can give you peace of mind versus living in survival mode all the time wondering where your next meal is going to come from.

Yet, while living in flow and living in alignment, even if you don't have the money to buy food yourself, it always works out and somehow, someway, you eat. I've had my fair share of nights starving. I'm speaking from experience when I speak about being out of alignment and out of flow with life. There was a time all I ate for months was oranges, sweet potato and spinach because I couldn't afford anything else.

Looking back, the process life had me in was a contractive state so I would let go of behaviour and parts of myself that weren't serving me anymore, and I really didn't want to learn the lessons, so life had to squeeze real tight to get me to where I needed to be on time.

There were times I had to fight for my family to help me with food because I couldn't find work. There were times I had to get extremely creative about where I would be sleeping the next month because I didn't have a job to pay for rent. I could say I was out of alignment, but I see how the process I was in forced me to get creative about problem solving and being in survival mode for food and shelter.

From there, surprising myself about how I managed to feed myself and get a bed to sleep in at night in an ethical, honest way, made me feel good about myself. Although the process took 2 years, I finally started believing in myself which in turn helped my self worth.

As my self worth raised, and I learned what I deserved from life and how I deserved to be treated in life, abundance began to flow in. While the manifestation of my self worth and value wasn't quite showing in the form of money just yet, the pathway to food and harmonious shelter began to open up for me and I could feel expansion taking place after such a long period of contraction. And it wouldn't be through me asking people for things. I was just in flow, and aligned.

Back then I hustled... nowadays I know... I align. People either needed a house-sitter while they were going away, or other people moved and offered me all their frozen foods, which was gorgeous soups from an upmarket supermarket during winter... I got a job aupairing 2 toddlers, and the family invited me to live with them on an amazing golf estate filled with wildlife. They even helped me pay off some debt I had gotten myself into.

What I was fighting with people for before just began to flow in effortlessly once I began working on my self worth and value. Another thing I found with abundance is that when we're working to help others, abundance amps up and flows in even more. Like I mentioned before in the posts about giving starting the flow, helping others feels good, and when we feel good our vibration raises and we align more.

I can't tell you how much more abundance has been flowing in since I began this blog/channel. And do you know why? Because we can't help others without helping ourselves. Energetically, what we put out is what we get back. When I see comments from people who express how my words and sharing my life experience has helped them, it uplifts me and makes me feel good, and in doing so, my frequency rises.

These days I have a happy place to call home, a fulltime job I love, and I'm also working with purpose with this blog, on mission. I'm working hard and my time for outward distractions is limited (for now), but I'm now also learning the value of where I place my energy, attention, and time. When I'm focussed on myself and working on myself and creating a better life for myself, guess what: because that's where my energy is going, that's where life is providing for me: to me.

Work on your belief in yourself and your capacity to do your best for yourself because that's what you deserve, and watch life start reflecting this by bringing you the best.

And then, say yes. When we say no to things being offered to us, it's because there's a part of us that doesn't believe we deserve it.

Today at my day job, my employer offered me a pair of sandals. I politely accepted, and then a little while later, she asked me if I wanted another pair. My thought: Well, I don't need another pair, but sure, why not?!

I then got home from work and my housemate's mom was visiting and she insisted I join them for dinner. When I mentioned I would need to go to the store to buy some stuff to contribute I was politely informed they had already bought enough for me.

Lately I feel like life is challenging me on just how much abundance I am open to receiving. And while my cupboards are filling up again with loads of cool stuff, my abundance overflows and becomes others' abundance. I do my best to make a habit of paying my blessings forward at the right moment.

Another reason to practice being happy for those already living in abundance. Those who understand what it means to live in flow know it's a process of receiving and giving that keeps the channels open.

I feel like i'm not going to put a limit on how much abundance I allow into my life. And yes, it feels really good to be aligned and in flow in this way.

Let me know if you're wanting some direction or guidance on increasing your self worth and self value to allow for alignment with more abundance from life.

Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.⁠
I can assist you in learning to:⁠
*Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.⁠
*Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.⁠
*Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things