Skip to main content

Get Yourself Ready to Receive Your Manifestation


Another important aspect in creating and manifesting the life you want is to open yourself up to receiving it. Time and time again I have noticed myself and others saying no to help and opportunities that are being offered.

Pride gets in the way when others offer us help, or we can feel scared to experience new things. Saying no tells life we are not open to receiving. Even if it's something you can do on your own and you don't need the help, saying yes to someone assisting you puts out to life that you are open to getting new things in.

If you're wanting to manifest money, being open to allowing even minuscule amounts in tells life you're open to receiving. Sometimes I'll find a 10c coin on the floor and instead of leaving it laying on the ground, I'll pick it up and say “YES! I'm in the vicinity of my manifestation.” Even though it's a small amount, the energy I'm putting out is that I'm open to receiving. Then bigger amounts start flowing in. If we're not open to receiving the small things in life, how are we going to be open to receiving big stuff? Practice receiving smallness and watch the bigness flow in.

If you're wanting to manifest love, and you're out and about and you see loved up couples, instead of thinking it's nauseating or feeling jealous, celebrate that you're in the vicinity of your manifestation, and that it's the first sign of love making its way into your life. When you're happy for others having what you want, it tells life you are open to it. Celebrate the love you see others enjoying and enjoy it for them. If you can't receive the sight of other in love, how are you going to receive it when it wants to come into your life? Practice being happy about being around love and see it as a small success in beginning to manifest it into your life.

If you're wanting to manifest more fun and joy in your life, say yes when you get invitations to join others. What could come in through you saying yes could bring in infinite possibilities and potential outcomes. It opens a path for you to receive.

I have experienced miracles and huge shifts when I chose to start saying 'yes' to life. I met new people, learnt new things about myself, joy flowed in every time. There's a certain element of magic and profoundness in just saying yes when something flows your way. Because you've opened the channel for the goodness you deserve, more begins to flow in.

To balance the new energy flowing into your life, it's equally important to give. When we give, we tell life what we are ready to receive. When we give, we make new space in our lives for new experiences to come in.

There needs to be a balanced flow in and out, which starts a clear channel of energy flow through us. Giving too much and not receiving drains us while taking too much and not giving is going to clog the flow. Our energy field is going to get too full and then eventually the in flow will stop because there's no space for it to go. Practice letting life over flow through you. Practice letting your abundance be others' abundance.

A great way for us to begin to receive is to go through our homes, closets, and other belongings and give the stuff we don't use or doesn't serve us anymore to others who it may serve. Whether it's one of your friends or an organisation that helps those less fortunate. This not only makes space in our lives for more, but the act of giving to others starts the energy flow.

The quantum field doesn't like empty spaces, so when you get rid of something old, the natural law of life is to bring you something new to replace it.  There can't be any voids in the quantum field.

I have clothes in my cupboard from friends who weren't wearing them, that I wear often and love! I wasn't using my massage bed anymore and met someone who very much wanted one to do reiki with. I offered it to him while I was on a purging spree during winter, and now I get to go for amazing reiki sessions with @sacreddualitysa (IG), who was thrilled and open to receiving a massage bed. He's now doing mobile sessions and his energy work is amazing! I highly recommend him to anyone needing balancing or clearing, in person or at a distance!

The point is: When we give, we open ourselves to receiving. When we say yes to offers coming in, regardless of whether we need them or not, we open ourselves to receiving. If we aren't open to receiving when we don't need the things, it's not going to open us up to what we need and want flowing in when we do need them.

Giving and receiving go hand in hand. When we give to others, it feels good. If we give to others for no other reason than that it feels good to give, and we do it regularly enough, we're going to feel good regularly, and that puts us in alignment with what we want and opens us up to receive because feeling good raises our vibration. When we raise our vibration, we become ready to receive.

How skilled are you at giving, and how skilled are you at receiving? I call it a skill because not everyone knows how to do giving or receiving. There are obstacles and beliefs blocking them from accomplishing receiving and giving. How can you increase your giving and receiving skills?

There are different ways to give. It doesn't have to be one or the other. You could give of your time and energy or your skillsets, you could give care and attention, you could give food to someone hungry or old clothes and blankets to someone you'll never see again, even though you won't get anything in return from them.

We can't help others without helping ourselves, and what we put out is what we're going to get in. So giving out goodwill is going to attract and magnetise goodwill back to you because you're vibrating on the same frequency as it, but you have to be open to receiving it when it comes in.

Next time someone offers you something and you say no, ask yourself why you said no. Were you scared? Why were you scared? Did you believe you weren't worthy of someone doing something for you? Did you believe you had to do it yourself? Where do those beliefs come from? Are those beliefs true? Or can you “un” believe them and choose to rather believe that you are free to allow others to help you or do things for you. Allow yourself to receive.

Likewise when you think about giving something you no longer use away. Is it easy for you to let go of the thing? If not, why not? Was it sentimental? If it's sentimental, is holding onto something from the past blocking you from receiving something new in the future if your life or house is too full for anything more to come in? Although you may not have the physical thing with you anymore, it's never going to erase actually having experienced it. Sometimes we need to let go of stuff to make space for new stuff. A conscious decluttering.

Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.⁠
I can assist you in learning to:⁠
*Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.⁠
*Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.⁠
*Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things