Skip to main content

Let People Vibrate Out Of Your Reality


I have noticed, that as I level up in vibration in a way that is obvious to me, and I watch the feedback loop reflect my inner changes, people I know who are not on the same frequency as me just aren’t in my life anymore.

Some of them I just forget exist and it doesn’t occur to me they’re out of my reality. Others, I’ll send a message to say "hi" and see how they are, and I won’t get a response. On a human level, it's quite douchy, but if we zoom out and see how tiny we are in the big picture, with different frequency realities in play, they just simply are vibrating at a rate that has a gap too wide to even make connection with where we are.

Other times, I see how I have been minding my own business and a person I was on perfectly good terms with, pops up onto my phone or into my reality and without anything really going tremendously bad, they get offended and block me (usually after they’ve tried to manipulate me emotionally and I call them out for putting themselves in a victim role, and in turn, me in a perpetrator role, which I won't absorb).

In those moments, I think “WTF? I was just minding my own business with my focus fully on my life, and this human decided to pop up and become their own drama, and then block me?! What just happened?”

It’s the holographic quantum field/universe’s way of letting me know, the frequency range between me and this person is too far away from each other and there’s a total lack of alignment for our current realities to meet, and it's now official, that human is no longer a part of my reality.

If you've experienced this: Let them go. The universe/quantum field doesn’t like voids. Where something was before, there must be something to replace it. What will replace it will be something that is a closer frequency match to you.

I know it’s tough when it is people who at one point meant a lot to you, but trust me, letting go and not holding on is in your best interest. The same energy, with healthier qualities and a higher frequency will take its place once you let go of the old.

In this way, you can practice conscious purging. Letting go of the old energy stuff to make way for higher-frequency fun, family, and friends.

Click here to schedule a session with me online to explore your personal evolution or get personal guidance.⁠

I can assist you in learning to:⁠
*Raise your vibration, expand your consciousness, or manifest your desires.⁠
*Transform and become a conscious creator and choice maker.⁠
*Shift through your self-limiting beliefs and step into a fuller, more vibrant version of yourself, and live your happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, best life.⁠

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manifestation: From Science Fiction To Science Fact

  Photo By: Monique Grobler. So I'm teaching you about manifestation . That's my jam. But what is manifestation? I guess if I'm going to be teaching you about it, I should probably tell you what it is. Manifestation, in my own words, is a conscious creation process where what we desire to experience is brought into being energetically, by us and for us, through inner alignment with the emotional frequencies that the experiences vibrate with. This article begins to explain how manifestation is an energetic creation process, and what frequency and vibration has to do with us creating our desired experiences. Manifestation involves methods of consciousness and deliberateness, as well as transformation and some personal evolution that always comes down to self love at its core, to shift our limiting belief systems and how we perceive the world around us. For the framework of how manifestation works, first I'm laying some solid foundations backed by science,

Learn to Warp Time (It's really easy actually!)

It's been one of those weeks again where inspiration has left its presence unattended with regards to something to post this week, and where my mind has tried to take control and 'do' something about the massive gap looming in my scheduling posts. Although I have no product to offer you, I have still made a conscious choice to be committed and devoted to paying the wisdom and information forward that I have learnt, and I haven't missed a post in the 6 months I've been doing this channel. It's important to me that I live meaningfully and with purpose. Otherwise, why else am I here? Amongst all the doing in the physical world, I couldn't foresee 'time' to work on my blog past Thursday evening. From Friday morning onward, I had a jampacked calendar, and my last scheduled post was for Sunday morning, with nothing to post for Sunday night, and no 'time' to 'do' it either. I reminded myself to trust that inspiration always ar

Zanzibar: The Expectation Vs The Reality

Generally speaking, I'm a positive and optimistic person . I trust the process of life, and I have an easy time going with the flow. Usually. I wake up and set intentions daily for how my experiences will go, and I am a conscious and deliberate choice maker. Life has a way of throwing curve balls however. My time in Zanzibar did not unfold the way I thought it would and the experience was quite a challenge for me. It's the first time I have travelled since being fully awake and conscious, and due to a number of influencing factors, I compromised my values of intentional and deliberate living to go with the flow and accept what life wanted to show me from my time there. Language barrier, cultural differences, and doing what I thought was best to not respond to the environment like a spoiled, entitled 'western' brat because it was a temporary situation for me, but that is the local's lives permanently. These are just a few aspects that influenced how things